Sunday 9 June 2013

Disney Girls. *Photo Heavy Post*

Hi Everyone!
This is a bit of lifestyle post so it's a bit different to something I normally do, but it does co-operate fashion into the idea of it. So if you have noticed I have been quite absent from my social medias this weekend because I have been spending it with my lovely friends Ceri and Cerys. We spent the weekend watching movies and doing each other's outfits, but we also did a mini quite professional looking photoshoot that I thought I would share with you all. You see, Cerys is an up and coming musician and artist, and this Summer she is planning to do a mash up of some songs from Disney movies. I thought it would be a great idea if we took photos of our outfits that day and the two ideas seemed to just merge together to create one. Cerys was the lovely photographer, and since she's also on youtube now singing covers and performing her own songs, I'll make sure to leave the link to her youtube here for you all to check her out, she's absolutely amazing.


So if you're wondering my (when I mean mine I mean Cerys') top is from Beyond Retro, it's an over-sized shirt so it was obviously a bit baggy, but perfect for the weather we had, which was barmy is I say so myself! These have got to be my favorites from the first we took, and for some reason when Cerys was behind the camera I felt a lot more comfortable posing, which as you know I always fail to do, so I don't know if it was her or Passenger on in the background that might me unwind, but I was very happy whilst taking these photos, not constantly shuffling, asking people what I should do. I love the left one, and I think I might have to change it to my twitter icon or something, because it does actually show me as a person.


I've actually taken a couple of videos from when we were doing the shoot, so Cerys and I were planning to merge them all together to create my first vlog, so when Cerys edits it all together I'll make sure to put a link in one of my posts for you all to see. You're probably wondering who we were supposed to be right? (Cat not included) well we were supposed to be cheesy little princesses together, but we all decided that Ceri would be better off 'playing' a modern nineties style evil queen, and I would be better off being snow white, but with blonde hair of course! This was basically decided by Ceri's height, and her black/dark hair. I'm a tiny 5'1, so let's just say I didn't get the tall jean *sighs*.


So here's some of the pictures we took. Ceri is wearing a black maxi River Island dress, and I'm again wearing a gorgeous Disney Princess styled Beyond Retro dress. Ceri looks absolutely gorgeous in this and the dimple on my left cheek has made a rare appearance (cheeky.)


Height difference explained in photos above. I do actually like being short sometimes, some people find it cute, which can annoy me and please me at the same time. The second one is when we were trying to look at each other seriously and we couldn't, so pulled a silly face at her and she laughed, it was a 'you should of been there' moment for sure.


So to end this this post here's one of Cerys' videos of her seeing 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5. I really hope she gets signed or something in the future, because she's literally one of the best singers I've ever heard, a really unique voice. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed the pictures from our photoshoot, we have loads more so if you want to see them, just ask. x

9 comments:

  1. ahh! Love this! You both look stunning! How did you curl your hair/what with? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a babyliss curling wand but not sure. :)

      Delete
  2. her voice is stunning she has to get signed!

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! You girls look gorgeous and Cery sings beautifully!! Great post lil sis xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much big sis! She's amazing, pure talent! xo

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11 June, 2013

    I'd like to say, Anna, you are the most photogenic person I've ever taken pictures of! Knowing they were taken on a low quality camera on the ipad, they've turned out pretty well! You'll have to get the vlog that I so kindly edited up! ;) And yep, I used a BaByliss curling wand to curl your hair :)And I see you've snuck in a cheeky link at the bottom! oh Anna ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just after finding your blog and read the post you done about teenage bloggers getting abuse because they have a blog. I really enjoyed that post and can't wait to start reading your blog

    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you have such a cool blog for someone so young!thats pure talent!hope your dream come true and you get the amazing job you want!i think you've got a pretty good chance!keep up the good work:-)

    ReplyDelete