Sunday 11 November 2012

Jijikiki Bag Review!!

Hello Guys!
Today I'm going to review/give my thoughts on the new edition to my handbag wardrobe, and I must say it is lurvelyyyy! The owner of Jijikiki Emma sent me a couple of pieces including this gorgeous bag to review or do outfit posts with. So I thought I'd do a review on it! I took a LOT of pictures, and none of them do justice to the actual color of the bag, it's a neon, fluorescent pink, not  coral or baby pink like the other colors.

Mini Fact File
Measurements: ''5"/14 cm tall, 7.5"/19.5 cm wide, and 3"/8 cm deep. The shoulder strap measures 50"/127 cm.''
Color: Neon Pink
Price: £15

So I went on their sight, where they have lots of bags to choose from, and this one just stood out for me. I must admit I am a barbie girl, blonde, and I love the color pink! But I'm not your average girly girl, because most lazy days I'm just in a hoodie and some river island leggings.

Exterior:

When I first picked it up I noticed that it was quite heavy, the chain was quite chunky as well, but as soon as I put it on my shoulder the wait went away, and it didn't give me any back trouble whilst wearing it out and about.

The fabric is vegan leather, and it's very strong, and amazing quality. 

It's also got studs at the bottom so when you put the bag down it's unlikely to get dirty at the bottom. I also love the black outline on the bag because it blends with the neon very well.

The clasp is also really attractive, I love the shape of it!

Interior:



Inside the bag there's three pockets, so it's perfect for a night out with friends, or if you just want a lightweight bag to the cinemas to carry your phone and purse.

Overall I just love this bag and am very excited to see what sort of outfits I can pair it with! All the colors match perfectly, specifically the rose gold chain and the neon, I think this bag should be on every girls christmas list!

Thanks for reading and make sure to check out jijikiki x 
(P.S sorry for all the confusion with the color, I took most at night and the last two in the morning, Hope you'll all forgive me haha)





4 comments:

  1. This bag is gorgeous!!! & only £15?? I need one in my life!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the fluorescent colour, bright accessories are a great way to brighten outfits up. I've been wearing a lot of black lately (lazy) so I'm thinking of picking a bright bag up, probably something cobalt or maybe green x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing!! If you find one or write a post about it, I'd love to here from you <3

    ReplyDelete