Monday 2 July 2018

A NEW DIRECTION

Oh hi, I don't think we've met, let me introduce myself. 

So all my followers have always known me when I used to blog as a fashion blogger. My posts were always discussing the newest trends, interviewing people in the industry and so on. But now *surprise* I'm legally an adult, who'd have thought we could get there. I've wanted to get back into blogging for a while now but I never quite knew what I would write about, or whether people would actually want to hear my voice at all. Then I realised, why don't I just write about life. I'm a university student now so the copious amount of life lessons I'm learning turn into spiralling stories of how I've changed so much in just under a year. 

University has been amazing but it has been a rollercoaster and the start of the craziness of adult life. So I hope on here I can entertain you all with my tales of 3am chats with potato waffles, life lessons and whatever I come across that I feel is worth writing about. I no longer feel the need to write to an audience and seek success from this blog, I am merely writing from the hurt and if that entertains someone out there in the world, then so be it. 

Bye for now, and I hope you enjoy my new chapter. 

Anna. x

No comments:

Post a Comment