Saturday 12 January 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hello Everyone!
I was recently nominated by 2 bloggers for the versatile blogger! I went for the most recent which is Lucy from Lucy Roberts Fashion! The rules are simple..
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers
  • Let them know you have nominated them
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Thank the blogger who has nominated you
  • Add the versatile blogger award to your post
So I'm weird, so thinking of facts was easy;)
  1. My dream is to go to new york. I have no idea what brought this on, but I'm just obsessed with america and their traditions.
  2. My fave subjects are languages. But I'm terrible at spanish, all the h sounding j's are just confusing.
  3. I'm allergic to cats.
  4. Whenever I get into a lift I feel like it's going to brake and me and everyone in it are going to plummit to our deaths (cheerful thought)
  5. I want brown eyes, they are so deep and I think they are beautiful!
  6. I'm a teacher's pet, I open doors and I say good morning to them, because I know it'll get me on their good sides.
  7. I'm a sucker for costume dramas, my personal favorites are the paradise, downton abbey, and mr selfridge.
Here are the lovely ladies I've decided to nominate! They are all under about 300 followers, so they are up and coming.



14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me lovely :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! :D this truly made my day. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much for nominating me anna :) realy made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me!:)
    Congrats to you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for nominating me!
    I've done my post here: http://www.kelloves.com/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete