Sunday 13 January 2013

Boxing Day Haul! (VERY VERY LATE)

Hi Everyone!
So this has been on my channel a while now, but I thought I'd post it to here too! It's just a small haul from the sales and I thought you might like it.

The thumbnail is embarassing and it's not amazing quality because it was dark, but you can see everything clearly and I hope you thought I picked up some nice things!

(Cue embarassing thumbnail)

Thanks for reading, and if you want to check me out on youtube my username is Anna Bananna (Banana was taken, so I miss spelt it like the rebel I am)

Anna xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me for the versatile blogger awards, i have also nominated you too! :) xo

    http://lostinlalalandx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html?spref=fb

    ReplyDelete