Friday 1 February 2013

My Skincare Must-Haves

Hi Everyone!
A lot of things under the topic skincare have been surfacing in the blogger world recently, and I've been meaning to write this post up for a while now, so why not now?

I'm not the kind of person who spends hours on her face in the morning, since I have to leave for my bus stop at 8:00am, so I only use the essentials, and tend not to go all out with buying expensive products from different shops all over the world.


Now it's a well known fact that (in my experience) the more you spend on skincare, the better it's going to be. Now I know that I'm speaking for beauty bloggers everywhere when I say that, but sometimes you find the odd gem like witch skincare and so on...


The products I usually use are these ones. The 1st is the vitamin c facial cleansing polish by the body shop which I got from Santa and his little elves. I never knew that the body shop made skincare products, but for a first time buy, I'm really impressed! I won't give you too much info, because I'd like to review it into more detail for you.

The second is an all famous skincare product that practically every blogger cherishes is bio oil. Bio oil is mostly used on stretch marks, and scars. I use it for a scar I have had on my nose for a while. I thought it was a spot at first, but it turns out my nose needs fixing because it's swollen or something. I'm allowed to get it fixed when I'm 16, but for the mean time I'm using this to help it fade, since it's quite embarassing when people comment saying 'why is that big red spot on your nose' or 'your nose is big' or even 'your nose is weird, does it hurt?' yep I've heard it all.


But it's fab for it, and makes it fade quite quickly so it's less noticable. I recommend all of these products for anyone who has acne prone or oily skin. 

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this mini post!x


8 comments:

  1. I've used that Body Shop polish before, it's fab!
    I've certainly not noticed anything about your nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love body shop and normally ask for it as a gift for birthdays etc....
      It's deer, but using this product now, i think it's definitely worth it! And thanks Kelly, you made my day:)

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the latest post on my blog for details on what you have to do next :) x
    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii,

    Just found you thru #Bbloggers, love this blog so I will be hanging around =)(Jessica Knox / OhSoGawjess)

    Want to follow me too?
    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jessica
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, lovely post! I love bio oil for stretch marks, might try it on my spot-scars now too!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster award because I love reading your blog. Check out my blog to see the award and the prompts for you to answer. Cheers and have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love bio oil!

    great post, maximalistmina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete