Sunday 6 January 2013

Cause this is their time, waiting for their chance...

Hello Chummies!
I thought I'd write this since I'm poorly in bed with a headache. I went to watch the hobbit a couple days ago and it was fab! I'm hoping to do more OOTD's because I really enjoy styling my outfits and showing them to you! 

Unfortunately good poses aren't guaranteed since I'm a terrible picture taker and I don't really 'do' posing like other people my age, but I love seeing ootd's and if I get positive views and comments I'll make sure to make them an often post on my blog.


What I'm wearing:
Slouchy Top: New Look
Bandeau Top: Ebay
Leggings: New Look
Boots: Clarks
Bracelets: Jijikiki

(Blurry Photo)

I thought this was a great winter outfit because it's very comfy, but heading towards spring with pastel colors, mixed with darks like browns, & blacks.


FACE OF THE DAY:

I just wore my rimmel wake me up foundation, with a teeny bit of No7 mascara!

Thanks for reading, what did you guys think of the hobbit. And do you like my new header and background for 2013?x


2 comments:

  1. I love the new header, I've just put a new one on mine; I see the blog button is still going strong!I literally live in leggings for the winter.I've nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! Hope you enjoy reading it and do one of your own. Check it out and follow back? xxx

    http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankd for the nomination, Yeah it is thankyou :)

      Delete