Monday 14 May 2012

Fringes !

Hello Everyone
So I'm going to do fringes today because they make me think of the 60's and they are just a nice flowy edgy way to be free and express yourself so here you go !x Just a quick post today :). Have fun my little blogsters !x
I like this because it would be perfect for a night out with the girls !
Get this from RARE. Pair this with some classic black heels and a silver clutch !
I think this is a modern twist on the classic fringe. You could pair these with a hot pink bikini and maybe a wrap around ? You can get these from TOPSHOP.
This has more of a gothic feel to it really. Because I think you can pair this with a lot of things including denim jeans and a jacket? I'm not sure this is not really what I would wear, but it's got a nice feel to it ! Get this from Miss Selfridge :)




No comments:

Post a Comment