Monday 29 October 2012

Time to get to know me..

Hi Everyone!
I was chatting with a lot of bloggers yesterday on the sunday #bbloggers chat on twitter, and I realised (as well as some other people) that a lot of bloggers like to get to know the writer behind the blog, just to see what they're into, and what sort of styles/brands they like or review. So I've put together some questions just for you to get to know me a little more, and you can see a little bit more into my life....

How old are you:
 I'm 13, but a lot of people think I look younger!

Where do you come from? 
I come from Wales, which if you're living outside the uk and don't know where it is, it's the little bit of the UK which is shaped like a dragon.

What is your dream job:
My dream job is to work at company magazine, and live in a lush apartment in London.

What do you like about blogging?
I like blogging because everyone is so friendly, it's also good to have some girls that listen to you when you talk about the things you blog about and your interests, because to be honest if I talked about my blogging life to my friends at school, I'd bore them to death.

How do you get inspiration for your posts?
I read a lot of fashion magazines, Company, VOGUE, and Cosmopolitan mostly. I also just look around me, and on television, there's always something that I can find to blog about.

How do you get over 'Bloggers Block?'
I get over writer's block by just getting out of the house! Whether it's shopping or just on a walk, I just open my mind and focus on my surroundings.


I thought you might like to see a beauty profile of sorts, you know, what I have problems with, and so on...

SKIN TYPE: I'VE GOT REALLY BAD ACNE ALL OVER MY BODY, IT'S ALSO QUITE SENSITIVE
EYE COLOR: GREEN, BUT I WISH THEY WERE BROWN
HAIR COLOR: I RECENTLY HAD BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS PUT INN ABOUT A YEAR AGO, SO CARAMEL-ISH
ORIGINAL HAIR COLOR: DARK BROWN
HAIR TYPE: LONG-ISH, THICK, AND NATURALLY STRAIGHT
MAIN PROBLEMS: ACNE ON MY NECK, FACE, AND BACK

Thanks for reading, and if you decide to do a post like this, make sure to link it to me!x


4 comments:

  1. Ah I like posts like this - I think it's important to get to know the writer behind the blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't know why I like to get to know them, but I feel I can understand their writing style a lot more!!

      Delete