Friday 10 May 2013

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea...


 Hi Everyone!
So I've been asking for some feedback these past few days on what posts you would like to see more of on the blog, and a lot of you said that you really wanted to see more outfit posts of how I style certain things, or just random ootd's. So here it is. Now as I've probably told you several times before, I'm not a model, and I never will be. I don't have the perfect legs (as you can probably see by my double chin knees) and I'm not good in front of the camera, or off for that matter. So it's not that I don't want to do these posts, it's just I try and posts pictures that I am personally happy with, not just ones where someone you know that's close to you says that 'you look lovely' or 'that's a fab picture' because I just feel more comfy sharing pictures I choose with you instead!

Before I start I named the post after Louis' solo in 'Little Things' by One Direction, I love the song and think it's such a cute song if you're having a bad day, the boys can always put a smile on my face:)


So I recently bought this playsuit because I just thought it was something really cute that I could wear for spring and summer and on holiday. It's also not as strappy as other playsuits, so I feel more comfortable in my own skin in it. It was really easy to style because the playsuit alone adds definite color for the outfit, so if you want to tone it down, I do recommend a blazer to go with it, because I think it will look great. It's fine by itself for me, since I'm not a heavy jewelry fanatic, but I know a lot of you will want to add a bit of sparkle to it.

Playsuit - TOPSHOP (£42)
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins/Outfit (£5)
Shoes - Matalan (£18)

My dimples making a rare appearance on my right cheek;)

I've just noticed I have so many birthmarks/beauty spots on my skin, it's so weird! I've got one big one on my leg (as you can see) but they are just weird and I can't explain why I am even writing this. I edited the photos to maybe make them look a tad 'better', but the playsuit comes out a bit orange! The playsuit itself is a lot more closer to the pink than orange 'coral', but I wouldn't really bother thinking about the color because it's just perfect for summer! It's very light and you could easily get away with this for nights out, or meals out with friends and family. I like the necklace because it just adds a subtle classiness to the outfit if you know what I mean? It's also quite a long one, so no problem with it getting stuck in your hair, and the chain is really light so doesn't drag your neck down with it like some necklaces tend to do.

The shoes are a bit edgy, but easy to slide on and off since they are just studded flats. But you could always swap my flats for a more upper class shoe like maybe a wedge? or a stiletto?

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you like these kind of posts, or if you would wear this playsuit!

P.S I thought I would give a little shoutout to these lovely businesses and blogs who are advertising with me this month, make sure to head to my sidebar to check them out! (Kel LovesKieronDevine Nails, and Glitter To Gold

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit...you look beautiful...it's the perfect outfit for you!! And your knees & legs are perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit for summer - you look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, the colour looks amazing on you too xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete