Sunday 16 September 2012

Instagram Diaries #001

Hello Everyone!
Today I thought I'd do something a little different and do a weekly post that a lot of bloggers do called 'Instagram Diaries'. I thought this would be good to just give you a mini catch up on my addictions and favourites or what I'm just up to. There hasn't been tones of stuff happening in my life, but I am really sorry for all the hunger games stuff, I've just been addicted to it since watching it on Friday!
Having a cheeky smoothie at mcdonalds//Road trip with my bestie//My reading material for the moment//Peeta & Katniss's first kiss// Making Pancakes// I'm moody in the mornings// Josh Hutcherson- my God// Bad Hair day// Katniss & Peeta - My idols//

Thanks for reading and follow me on Instagram!
(annaheledd)


4 comments:

  1. nice blog! found you through #bbloggers would be great if you followed me back?
    http://thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete