Thursday 13 September 2012

Tag 'If I were'...

Hi Everyone!
I decided I haven't done a tag in ages and was in desperate need to blog, so when I saw this tag over on here I new I just had to do this one! It's not really a beauty/fashion related tag, but sometimes you just have to rock the boat and try something new. 

If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Ruby.  
If I were a scent, I'd be Ralph Lauren No.2.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be some studded slippers.
If I were the weather, I'd be snow.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a kissy face (Because I love romance and mushy stuff).

If I were a car, I'd be a Mini Cooper (Original, not the new ones).
If I were a time of day, I'd be 2pm.
If I were a month, I'd be December or July.
If I were a place, I'd be New York.
If I were a liquid, I'd be Fanta.
If I were a taste, I'd be something fruity.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a clown fish (I've been obsessed with that breed sinced I watched Finding Nemo).
If I were a food, I'd be Spaghetti Bolognaise.
If I were a colour, I'd be a minty green.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a voice, it counts as an instrument in my book!
If I were a flower, I'd be a lilly.
If I were a song, I'd either be 'Chasing Cars' by snow patrol or 'Fix You' by Coldplay.

If I were a planet, I'd be earth i suppose, or where Doctor Who grew up, yes that will do me just swell.
If I were an object, I'd be a brain (So I could know what people were thinking)
If I were a fruit, I'd be a Mango.
If I were a sound,  I'd be a booming heart.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be Sunday.

Thanks for reading :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment