Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 is the new Black: Thanks for Staying :)

Hello Everyone!
I'm currently sat here on the second day of the new year, and I'm already ill, what a horrible start to the year! Anyway, I haven't been around for a while, since I have had a lot of school work to catch up on, and I also just moved house to the middle of nowhere! I really like living in the country, although green hills do get a bit boring after a while. Anyway, it was an experience, and if there's one thing I'm always up for it's experiences. I'm hoping to go even further up the blogging ladder in 2014, and as you can see by my 'goals list' I've already put loads of new goals up for me to conquer, so if you fancy checking out my progress throughout the year, feel free to have a nose, it's always nice when you do.

I can't thankyou all enough for what you've done for me, I've gone from not being able to have a conversation with anyone to being oddly confident! I've gained so much friends after this year, and it's all because of you lot! Without your support and help, and most importantly staying with me during times where I couldn't blog, I wouldn't have made the friends that I have now! I'm so much happier than I was before starting this blog, so guys, I really do love you! *inputs cheesy collage of her and her chummies during 2013*

from left to right: 1/4 of Tracy in Hairspray, my Duke of Edinburgh award, Cerys and me out shopping, the newbies, Me and my bestie Ceri, Amber, Ceri, and Me out shopping, Me and my bubby Tolly at the Style Blogger Awards, Me and Elen out on an adventure, and Amber and me in France.

So as you can see, I've been up to a lot, I've been all over, and actually don't have a lot of spare time now, who would've thought it?! Overall I had a really great year, and I hope you all did too my little blogsters, you deserve it! X

Thanks again, and there will be a post tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe its 2014 already. 2013 flew by.
    Xxx
    Miss Bows
    bowsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did, didn't it? Hope you're 2014 is great! X

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Anna

    xXx

    Follow me too? Oh So Gawjess

    ReplyDelete